How Lucie started the company
Sometimes things happen by accident and that’s really how Lucie’s Home Services was founded. In 2003, Lucie was spending time at church. There were some girls who were that that were looking for work, so she started asking people she knew if anyone wanted their house cleaned. One woman responded and they started cleaning one home.
Not long afterwards they received some referrals, and then some more referrals. By 2010, Lucie’s Home Services was working five days a week and from there, the company grew to 2 crews who were working 5 days a week, and they’ve been growing steadily ever since!
Lucie Wismer is originally from Rockville, Maryland, a suburb of Washington, DC. She is a graduate of Palm Beach Atlantic University in Florida where she studied Political Science. One of Lucie’s passions is travel and she has visited 30+ countries and lived on 4 continents. She has 2 kids and has lived in Durham since 2003 and she is very involved with community projects as well as with her church.
Lucie’s Home Services will WOW you with a sparkling clean house, or promises to make it right.
To offer excellent, reliable and personalized service with a smile each and every time.
To treat our employees better than anyone else, so that they are personally vested in the company’s success.
Why choose Lucie’s Home Services
Who We Are Not!
- A cookie cutter company.
- A large national chain.
- A franchise who is randomly deployed to the next client.
Who We Are & What We Do Differently!
- We are a small, local, female-owned company.
- We specialize in personalized service.
- We have teams of really great girls who are concerned about your personal satisfaction.
- You will be assigned a group leader who will learn what you like and what you don’t like done in your house. You will not be seeing different faces on each visit.